Sunday 12 August 2018

Free patterns for Pocket Dolls

 Some of my  followers on Instagram and Facebook have requested that I  share my patterns for  my Pocket Dolls, so here you are!!!!

The dolls are about  9cm in height and only embroidered on one side.    I have given patterns for the outlines, and how to make the dolls, but it is up to each embroiderer to choose how they decorate their own dolls with their own stitches, colours and patterns.  If you do a few, you can display them in a little bowl like I do.  If you do only one, you can keep it in your pocket.  Or, they make a lovely gift for those who love home made treasures. I would love to see your results once they are done!

Here are photos of my versions of the dolls to inspire you:




 

And you will find the patterns here:

 
 
Just right click on the picture and press print!

1 comment: